The mental health of your child and yourself is so extremely important to your family's success in everything! Our providers can provide tailored recommendations for your child at your visits. We also offer specialized "consult" visits, that can be done in-person or virtually, if anything comes up that you would like to discuss in between your annual well visits.
Annapolis Pediatrics' also has a Behavioral Health department this is available for additional services. Please visit our Behavioral Health page for more information.
If you believe your family member has a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
In addition, here are some Crisis Hotline contacts:
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Call or text 988, anywhere in the US, to chat with a caring counselor.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (24/7) 1.800.273.8255
- Anne Arundel County Crisis Response System 410.768.5522
- Maryland Crisis Youth Hotline 1.800.422.0009
- AACPS Student Safety Hotline 1.877.676.9854
Here are some articles and resources for mental health from our providers: