What to expect at your child's 9 year visit:
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, call us at 410-263-6363, option 9 to check in from your car.
- Everyone over age 3 must wear a mask the entire time during the visit in our offices.
- When our staff has a room ready for you, please come to our main office door. One of our nurses will check you in there, take yours and your child's temperature.
- Your nurse will see you first, weighing your child, taking vitals and asking a few questions.
- The provider will see you next, performing a full exam on your child, asking and answering your questions.
- Your nurse will re-enter the room at the end of the visit to give any required vaccines.
VACCINES/SCREENINGS RECEIVED AT THIS VISIT:
- Influenza (depending on the time of year and availability)
Our well child visit schedule, along with recommended vaccinations and labwork can be seen here.
What to bring to your child's 9 year visit:
- Any sports or activity forms that need to be completed.
- Any questions for your provider regarding mental or behavioral health.
Read about normal development 9-10 years: