What to expect at your child's 4 year visit:
- Your nurse will see you first, weighing your child, taking vitals and asking a few questions.
- The provider will see you next, performing a full exam on your child, asking and answering your questions.
- Your nurse will re-enter the room at the end of the visit to give any required vaccines.
VACCINES/SCREENINGS RECEIVED AT THIS VISIT:
- Hearing/Vision Screening
- Quadracel (DTaP, Polio)
- ProQuad (MMR, Varicella)
- Influenza (depending on the time of year and availability)
Our well child visit schedule, along with recommended vaccinations and labwork can be seen here.
What to bring to your child's 4 year visit:
- Snack or toy to entertain your child during their visit, or to soothe during or after vaccines.
Read about normal development for 4-5 years: