What to expect at your child's 18-21 year visit:
- At 18 years old, your child no longer needs to have a parent/guardian at their well visit with them. Please make sure they (or you) have completed the Over 18 Existing Patient Form on our Well Visits page before their first annual visit of the year.
- Your nurse will see your child first, weighing them, taking vitals and asking a few questions.
- The provider will see your child next, performing a full exam, asking and answering any questions.
- Your nurse will re-enter the room at the end of the visit to give any required vaccines.
VACCINES RECEIVED AT THIS VISIT:
- Influenza (depending on the time of year and availability)
Our well child visit schedule, along with recommended vaccinations and labwork can be seen here.
What to bring to your child's 18-21 year visit:
- Any sports or activity forms that need to be completed.
- Any questions for your provider regarding mental or behavioral health.