Forms needed for completion prior to your 18 month visit:
What to expect at your child's 18 month visit:
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, call us at 410-263-6363, option 9 to check in from your car.
- Everyone over age 3 must wear a mask the entire time during the visit in our offices.
- When our staff has a room ready for you, please come to our main office door. One of our nurses will check you in there, take yours and your child's temperature.
- Your nurse will see you first, weighing your baby, taking vitals and asking a few questions.
- The provider will see you next, performing a full exam on baby, asking and answering your questions.
- Your nurse will re-enter the room at the end of the visit to give any required vaccines.
VACCINES RECEIVED AT THIS VISIT:
- Influenza (depending on the time of year and availability)
Our well child visit schedule, along with recommended vaccinations and labwork can be seen here.
What to bring to your child's 18 month visit:
- Soft blanket to wrap them up in between nurse and provider check-up.
- Milk, snack or toy to distract or soothe.
Read about normal development for 18-24 months: