Congrats on your child's 1 year of life! What a big milestone! We can't wait to celebrate with you at your 12 month visit.
What to expect at your child's 12 month visit:
- Your nurse will see you first, weighing your baby, taking vitals and asking a few questions.
- The provider will see you next, performing a full exam on baby, asking and answering your questions.
- Your nurse will re-enter the room at the end of the visit to give any required vaccines.
VACCINES/LABWORK RECEIVED AT THIS VISIT:
- Lead/ Hgb
- ProQuad (MMR, Varicella)
- Influenza (depending on the time of year and availability)
Our well child visit schedule, along with recommended vaccinations and labwork can be seen here.
What to bring to your child's 12 month visit:
- Soft blanket to wrap them up in between nurse and provider check-up.
- Milk, snack or toy to keep them distracted and soothed during/after labwork and vaccines.
Read about normal development for 12-15 months: