Suicide Risk and Prevention - VIDEO
Annapolis Pediatrics Ashley Spencer, LCPC provides tips and advice on talking with your kids about suicide.
Read more about Talking with Your Kids About Suicide.
If you are concerned about your child’s mental health including changes in behavior, mood, and safety, please reach out to your general pediatrician at Annapolis Pediatrics so that we may provide you with help!
If you believe your family member has a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
In addition, here are some Crisis Hotline contacts:
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Call or text 988, anywhere in the US, to chat with a caring counselor.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (24/7) 1.800.273.8255
- Anne Arundel County Crisis Response System 410.768.5522
- Maryland Crisis Youth Hotline 1.800.422.0009
- AACPS Student Safety Hotline 1.877.676.9854