Flu Vaccines at Annapolis Pediatrics
There are many ways to get your child's flu vaccine this fall at Annapolis Pediatrics:
Option 1: Well Visits
Flu vaccines are now available at well visit appointments in all 6 of our offices. If you have an upcoming well visit, there is no need to schedule a separate flu shot visit.
Siblings are welcome to attend well visits to receive their flu shots – no additional appointment needed!
If you are not due for a well visit appointment this fall, see our flu vaccine clinic scheduling options below.
Option 2: Drive Thru Flu Clinics
Register at the Eventbrite links below.
*Parent flu shots are available at drive thru clinics, payable at the time of service.
9/26 – Edgewater – 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - slots filled
10/5 – Crofton – 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - slots filled
Option 3: In-Office Flu Clinics
To make an appointment at one of in-office flu clinics, click the link below:
Flu Clinic Checklist:
- Masks must be worn at all flu clinic visits (everyone 3 years old and up), drive-thru and in-office.
- Dress your child in clothing that allows easy access to your child's arm or leg.
- Fill out the consent ahead of time for quicker services (provided in English and Spanish)
- If your child is sick with a fever on the day of your appointment, please call and cancel.
Additional notes and reminders about our flu clinics:
- Flu clinics are for Annapolis Pediatrics' patients only. (and parents of patients, at drive thru clinics only)
- All flu clinic appointments must be pre-scheduled ahead of time.
- Flu clinic visits are meant to be "in and out". Your child will be seen by a nurse, not a provider.
- Your child can still get the flu vaccine if they are allergic to eggs, but we will have you wait for 15 minutes after administration, just to be extra cautious.
- Read the full Flu Vaccine Information Statement (in English and Spanish)
For general information and videos on influenza (aka: flu), visit our Flu (Influenza) page.