Flu Vaccines at Annapolis Pediatrics
There are many ways to get your child's flu vaccine this fall at Annapolis Pediatrics:
We advise everyone 6 months and older to get their flu shot every year.
Option 1: Well Visits
Flu vaccines are now available at well visit appointments in all 6 of our offices. If you have an upcoming well visit, there is no need to schedule a separate flu shot visit.
Siblings are welcome to attend well visits to receive their flu shots – no additional appointment needed!
If you are not due for a well visit appointment this fall, see our flu vaccine clinic scheduling options below.
Option 2: Drive Thru Flu Clinics
Choose from different dates and office locations to get your child's flu shot in a drive thru setting.
*Individual online registration is required for each child for drive thru clinic dates.
Register for a Drive Thru Clinic (all drive thru clinic dates have passed)
Option 3: In-Office Flu Clinics
To make an appointment at one of in-office flu clinics, click the link below:
Flu Clinic Checklist:
- Dress your child in clothing that allows easy access to your child's arm or leg.
- Fill out your flu consent form ahead of time and bring it with you for a more efficient flu clinic check-in process (provided in English and Spanish)
- If your child is sick with a fever on the day of your scheduled flu clinic, it is best to reschedule them for another date when they are feeling better.
Additional notes and reminders about our flu clinics:
- Flu clinics are for Annapolis Pediatrics' patients only.
- All flu clinic appointments must be pre-registered for ahead of time.
- Flu clinic visits are meant to be "in and out". Your child will be seen by a nurse, not a provider.
- Your child can still get the flu vaccine if they are allergic to eggs.
- Read the full Flu Vaccine Information Statement (in English and Spanish)
For general information and videos on influenza (aka: flu), visit our Flu (Influenza) page.