Phone Menu: (410) 263-6363
The following selections may be pressed as soon as you hear the automated attendant’s voice:
**Press 9 if you have arrived at one of our offices for your scheduled appointment, and are ready to check-in from your car.**
- Press 1 for a directory of employees.
- Press 2 for the appointment line or to speak with a representative.
- Press 3 if you are calling from a doctor’s office, hospital, or lab.
- Press 4 to speak to a nurse for medical advice, test results or to leave a message for a provider.
- Press 1 for medical advice.We have triage nurses dedicated to responding to this phone line. These nurses get many calls and often use voicemail to respond to callers in order of urgency of medical need. All messages left in this box will get a response. If you feel you need immediate attention, please call the same day appointment line.
- Press 2 to leave a message for your doctor or nurse practitioner.
A nurse may call you back for additional information, but your doctor or nurse practitioner will get your message. Nurses respond in an effort to get you prompt answers and clarify questions for the practitioners, we are not trying to limit your contact with your physician.
- Press 3 to request test results.
- Press 5 if you are calling in regards to a prescription or need a referral.
- Press 1 if you are calling from a pharmacy or if you are a patient with a prescription refill.
- Press 2 if you are calling about a referral for a specialist and your appointment is today.
- Press 3 if you are calling about a referral for a future appointment.
- Press 6 to request a copy of a shot record.
- Press 7 for questions regarding patient billing.
- Press 9 if you have arrived at one of our offices for your scheduled appointment, and are ready to check-in from your car.
Remain on the line to hear all of the options again.