Winter Car Seat Safety - VIDEO
Nichole Tucker, CPNP shares important winter car seat safety tips in the video below.
- Always make sure your car seats are properly installed in your vehicle
- Remove puffy jackets or snowsuits before putting kids into car seats
- Tighten harness straps so that you can’t pinch the strap fabric between your thumb and forefinger
- Make sure the harness is at chest level
- Layer little ones for travel knowing they will not have their jacket on while traveling in the car
For even more winter and general car seat safety tips, visit our article on our website: