Provider (MD or CPNP-PC)
Provider (MD or CPNP-PC)
Please note: We are not accepting any solicitations from recruiters/search firms.
For over 70 years as an independent private practice, Annapolis Pediatrics has provided superior healthcare to the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in the Annapolis area and surrounding communities.
We commonly care for children of former patients and are proud of the outstanding level of continuity of care Annapolis Pediatrics provides. With some of our families, we have cared for three generations! More information on the services we provide to our patients and families, please visit www.annapolispediatrics.com
Annapolis Pediatrics is seeking a high qualified PART TIME Board Certified/Board Eligible pediatrician OR Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care (CPNP-PC) to provide top quality, patient-centered health care to pediatric patients. We are seeking a passionate pediatric physician who is enthusiast about providing quality patient care to the families within our practice.
Part Time Schedule
In our Annapolis office:
Monday – Thursday 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm and/or Saturdays 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Experience and Qualifications
- MD: Fully accredited physician licensed with the Maryland State Board of Medicine
- CPNP: Active Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care (CPNP-PC) license to practice in Maryland. Board Certification in Pediatric Nursing
- Carries NPI, DEA, CDS, CPR, and similar, applicable licensing
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Pediatrics required. Experience in pediatric emergency medicine or urgent care setting strongly preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer systems and applications including electronic health record (EHR / EMR) usage
- Must be experienced and comfortable with suturing
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Collegial working environment
- Fantastic clinical and operational support staff
- Independent private practice
As of the first day of employment, all new hires must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or must be willing and able to receive all required vaccinations including COVID-19.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a drug free workplace.
In confidence, interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to [email protected].