For over 70 years as an independent private practice, Annapolis Pediatrics has provided superior healthcare to the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in the Annapolis area and surrounding communities. The Maryland practice has grown to over 35 physicians and nurse practitioners in Anne Arundel County and Queens Anne County (Kent Island).
We commonly care for children of former patients and are proud of the outstanding level of continuity of care Annapolis Pediatrics provides. With some of our families, we have cared for three generations!
Annapolis Pediatrics is seeking a high qualified full-time (32 hours per week) Board Certified/Board Eligible pediatrician to provide top quality, patient-centered health care to pediatric patients. We are seeking a passionate pediatric physician who is enthusiast about providing quality patient care to the families within our practice.
Experience and Qualifications
- Fully accredited physician licensed with the Maryland State Board of Medicine
- Carries NPI, DEA, CDS, CPR, and similar, applicable licensing
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer systems and applications including electronic health record (EHR / EMR) usage
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary with RVU bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package to include health benefits, paid time off, disability benefits, and a retirement plan
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- CME days with annual allowance
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Collegial working environment
- Fantastic clinical and operational support staff
We have flexibility with start date. As of the first day of employment, all new hires must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or must be willing and able to receive all required vaccinations including COVID-19.
In confidence, interested candidates may send cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to Debbie Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.