The Pfizer COVID vaccine has been authorized by the CDC for children ages 5-11. Visit our COVID-19 Information page for details on vaccine clinic dates and local options. We will have more vaccine options in the coming weeks. Stay tuned to our emails, website and social media for updates.
Please do not put in appointment requests for COVID vaccinations for 5-11 year olds. When we are ready to administer and schedule, we will be creating a separate way to schedule for this age group.
Please do not call our office to inquire about COVID vaccinations for ages 5-11. Our staff is busy answering phone calls and we want to keep our phone lines available for families that have urgent medical needs.
All five Annapolis Pediatrics offices are open by appointment only. Walk-ins are CLOSED. We continue to have weekend and evening hours, all by appointment.
- When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, please check-in from your car before coming in, using the link sent via text, or call 410-263-6363 option 9. Please remain in your car.
- A nurse will then call you when we are ready for you and will meet you at our office entrance.
- All in-office visits will be pre-screened over the phone.
- Most of your pre-visit forms can be completed online by clicking on the “forms” button at the top of our website.
- All adults are required to wear a face mask for the duration of their time in our office. We ask that any children over the age of 3 also wear a mask (as tolerated). – Please wear your masks during your entire visit in our office.
- We have lifted our visitor restrictions. Both parents and siblings are welcome at office visits. Masks are still required.
- Sick visits will now be seen by a provider in the office without the need for a virtual visit first. COVID testing will be performed only for those patients who have symptoms or who need it to return to school, daycare, etc.
- Virtual visits will still be available for some sick visits, consults, and behavioral health visits.
- Our walk-in hours still remain closed; all visits must be scheduled ahead of time.