COVID Testing Appointments
Please read below as we have made some changes to our COVID testing procedures at Annapolis Pediatrics.
All COVID testing performed at Annapolis Pediatrics will now require a visit with one of our providers.
If you are visiting our COVID Testing Clinic in Edgewater, the provider visit will be conducted virtually after your results come in.
A provider will send you a link via text message when they are ready to review the results with you and assess your symptoms and exposure. The provider will also discuss appropriate quarantine guidelines or provide you with a return to school/daycare clearance and letter. The link will be sent to you approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours after your testing time.
COVID Testing Clinic information:
- Edgewater office
- Monday-Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Rapid and PCR testing available
- Drive-up - Please remain in your vehicle and park in a parking space as close to the building as possible. Small children should remain in their car seats.
- Only patients with an appointment will be tested. We are unable to accommodate add-on patients at the time of your arrival. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please be on-time and call our office if you are unable to make your appointment. There is a high demand for COVID testing currently and if you are unable to keep your appointment, we want to offer it to another patient.
To schedule a testing appointment at Annapolis Pediatrics, click HERE.
If you do not wish to see a provider and are in need of a COVID test only (i.e. you have returned from travel, need clearance to travel, need a negative test to attend an event, etc.), we will refer you to a local area testing center.
During this exceptionally busy time, we are reserving our in-office appointments for sick patients who need to be physically examined by a provider.
Local testing information can be found on our COVID-19 Information page, under the "Testing" tab.
All MD COVID-19 Testing Sites can be searched HERE.