All five Annapolis Pediatrics offices are open by appointment only. Walk-ins are CLOSED. We continue to have weekend and evening hours, all by appointment.
To keep our patients and staff safe, things may look a little different in our offices. Our waiting rooms remain closed and we have changed our check-in procedures.
- When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, please check-in from your car before coming in, using the link sent via text, or call 410-263-6363 option 9. Please remain in your car.
- A nurse will then call you when we are ready for you and will meet you at our office entrance.
- All in-office visits will be pre-screened and all patients and parents will have their temperatures checked before entering the office.
- Most of your pre-visit forms can be completed online by clicking on the “forms” button at the top of our website.
- All adults are required to wear a face mask for the duration of their time in our office. We ask that any children over the age of 3 also wear a mask (as tolerated). – Please wear your masks during your entire visit in our office.
- To limit the number of people in the office, only one parent will be permitted to enter our office per child.
- (Please do not walk into any of our offices without being pre-screened by a nurse over the phone.)
- In order to keep our patients healthy, we will be scheduling some of our sick patients towards the end of the day to keep them separate from our well patients. Virtual visits are still available throughout the day.
- If your child is coming in for an in-person sick visit, please watch this video to see how our In-office Sick Visits will look.