NOTICE: Cigna has recently sent out notices to some of our families that we will no longer be participating in the Cigna network. This was done in error and Cigna is quickly working to correct the issue. All of our providers remain in-network with Cigna and are able to see you if you need us. We apologize for the confusion!
All five Annapolis Pediatrics offices are open by appointment only. Walk-ins are CLOSED. We continue to have weekend and evening hours, all by appointment.
To keep our patients and staff safe, things may look a little different in our offices. Our waiting rooms remain closed and we have changed our check-in procedures.
- When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, please check-in from your car before coming in, using the link sent via text, or call 410-263-6363 option 9. Please remain in your car.
- A nurse will then call you when we are ready for you and will meet you at our office entrance.
- All in-office visits will be pre-screened and all patients and parents will have their temperatures checked before entering the office.
- Most of your pre-visit forms can be completed online by clicking on the “forms” button at the top of our website.
- All adults are required to wear a face mask for the duration of their time in our office. We ask that any children over the age of 3 also wear a mask (as tolerated). – Please wear your masks during your entire visit in our office.
- We have lifted our visitor restrictions. Both parents and siblings are welcome at office visits. Masks are still required.
- Sick visits will now be seen by a provider in the office without the need for a virtual visit first. COVID testing will be performed only for those patients who have symptoms or who need it to return to school, daycare, etc.
- Virtual visits will still be available for some sick visits, consults, and behavioral health visits.
- Our walk-in hours still remain closed; all visits must be scheduled ahead of time.