Flu Vaccines 2021/2022
There are many ways to get your child's flu vaccine this fall at Annapolis Pediatrics:
- Flu vaccines can be given at all well visits. If you have an upcoming well visit, there is no need to schedule a separate flu shot visit.
- Siblings are welcome to attend well visits to receive their flu shots at the same appointment.
- Reserve a spot at one of our flu clinics. All clinics are drive-thru with the exception of clinics located at Crofton.
To reserve a spot at one of our Flu Clinics, register at the Eventbrite links below.
*All clinics are drive-thru, except for the clinics located at Crofton.
Flu Clinic Checklist:
- Masks must be worn at all flu clinic visits (everyone 3 years old and up), drive-thru and in-office.
- If you are coming into the office for a flu shot appointment, please leave strollers and carriers in your car.
- Dress your child in clothing that allows easy access to your child's arm or leg.
- Fill out the consent ahead of time for quicker services (provided in English and Spanish)
- If your child has already received their flu shot in the office during their well-child exam or elsewhere, please cancel your flu clinic appointment.
- If your child is sick with a fever on the day of your appointment, please call and cancel.
Additional notes and reminders about our flu clinics:
- Flu clinics are for Annapolis Pediatrics' patients only.
- All flu clinic appointments must be pre-scheduled ahead of time.
- Flu clinic visits are meant to be "in and out". Your child will be seen by a nurse, not a provider.
- Your child can still get the flu vaccine if they are allergic to eggs, but we will have you wait for 15 minutes after administration, just to be extra cautious.
- Read the full Flu Vaccine Information Statement (in English and Spanish)
For general information and videos on influenza (aka: flu), visit our Flu (Influenza) page.