We will begin giving flu vaccines at well visits (insurance and supply dependent) starting on September 3rd, 2019. Siblings are also able to receive the flu vaccination at these well visits. Please remember, we cannot provide flu vaccines during sick visits or in our walk-in clinic.
If you do not have a scheduled well visit coming up this fall, in order to assure that your children get their flu vaccination this season, please call or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
If you email, be sure to list: Your child’s name(s), date(s) of birth, and your first two choices of clinic dates.
If you have a scheduled flu clinic appointment for one of our upcoming clinics (dates are listed below), please see our Flu Clinic Checklist below in order to have the most smooth experience.
Flu Clinic Checklist:
1. Please leave strollers and carriers in your car.
2. Dress your child in clothing that allows easy access to your child’s arm or leg.
4. If you are bringing multiple children to the appointment, consider reinforcements (grandma, dad, etc!). It can be difficult to hold and comfort one child while keeping track of others.
5. If your child has already received their flu shot in the office during their well-child exam, please cancel your flu clinic appointment.
6. If your child is sick with a fever on the day of the visit, please call and cancel.
Additional notes and reminders about our flu clinics:
We appreciate your cooperation in order to make our flu clinics as smooth and efficient as possible.
2019 Flu Clinic Dates and Locations:
(Pre-scheduled appointments only)
September 14th (Saturday) Crofton: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
September 18th (Wednesday) Kent Island: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
September 23rd (Monday) Severna Park: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
September 28th (Saturday) Annapolis: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
October 3rd (Thursday) Edgewater: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
October 12th (Saturday) Annapolis: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
October 17th (Thursday) Kent Island: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
October 26th (Saturday) Severna Park: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
November 2nd (Saturday) Edgewater: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
November 16th (Saturday) Annapolis: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Can’t make one of our pre-scheduled flu clinic dates above? NEW OPTION BELOW!
(No appointment needed, Crofton location only)
Tuesday nights in Crofton, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Every week from October 1st – November 26th
Reminder, ALL flu clinics are for pre-existing patients only!
To schedule a flu clinic appointment,
call 410-263-6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
starting August 28th at 5:30 PM.
*We will only be giving the injectable flu vaccine at our scheduled flu clinics this year.