Let’s Talk Nicotine – Panel at Annapolis High School
April 23 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us for an honest panel discussion (featuring Annapolis Pediatrics Dr. Mark Lester) on nicotine and e-cigarettes.
Hear about current trends, real-life stories, prevention advice, and more.
- Dr. Mark Lester, Pediatrician Annapolis Pediatrics
- Jo Deaton, Senior Director Behavioral Health , AAMC Pathways
- Keshia Brooks, Supervisor of Prevention Ed.
- Mary Kay Connerton, Wellness Coordinator, AHS
- Mrs. Chittim, Former Principal AHS
- Andrea Singh, survivor
- Student Specialist
April 23rd, 2019
Annapolis High School,
2700 Riva Road, Parole, MD 21401
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Registration is not required. Just show up.
For more information, contact Keshia Brooks at Pathways – 240-755-7978