Fuel Your Athlete! The Real Deal on Sports Nutrition and Hydration
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for this exclusive event, hosted by Dr. Lindsay Jones from Medstar Orthopaedics, facilitated by Susan Emerson, CPNP at Annapolis Pediatrics.
In this class, we will discuss:
- Nutrition and hydration needs
- Sports nutrition trends and myths
- Signs and symptoms of inadequate nutrition
- Tips to encourage your children to fuel themselves
- Working together with your pediatrician and coaches
Space is limited, register HERE.
Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
Dr. Lindsay Jones is board-certified in both pediatrics and sports medicine and sees athletes of all ages for injuries including sprains, fractures, strains, and concussions. She is focused on timely and safe return to sports and exercise for her patients. Dr. Jones sees patients in Ellicott City and Waugh Chapel, offering in-office x-rays and adjoining rehabilitation suites with the MedStar NRH physical therapists.