Triage Nurse (RN) – Part-time/Weekends
For over 70 years Annapolis Pediatrics has provided superior healthcare to the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in the Annapolis area and surrounding communities. We commonly care for children of former patients and are proud of the outstanding level of continuity of care Annapolis Pediatrics provides.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking part time Triage Nurse (RN) to work the weekend shift (Sat/Sun). The Triage RN is responsible for providing telephone advice and care recommendations in a fast-paced pediatric office. The Triage RN is responsible for knowing and supporting the practice with providing direction of care, clinical phone advice, and high-quality education to the families they serve. The weekend position will be based in the Triage Department in our Annapolis, MD office.
Must be available to work weekends (Saturday/Sunday) from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Experience and Qualifications
• Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in Maryland.
• Must possess excellent clinical assessment and critical thinking skills.
• Essential demonstration of nursing clinical judgements and adhere to practice guidelines.
• At least 1-2 years of pediatric experience required.
• CPR certification required.
• Basic knowledge on using an electronic medical record (EMR).
• Excellent communication (written/oral), interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
• Display a positive and resourceful attitude.
• Ability to pay attention to detail, organized, set priorities and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
• Proficient in computer systems and navigation with MS Office software.
• Must be a team player and be able to work independently with daily responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.