Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
For over 70 years Annapolis Pediatrics has provided superior healthcare to the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in the Annapolis area and surrounding communities. The practice has grown to over 35 physicians and nurse practitioners in 5 Maryland locations: Annapolis, Crofton, Edgewater, Severna Park, and Kent Island.
We commonly care for children of former patients and are proud of the outstanding level of continuity of care Annapolis Pediatrics provides. With some of our families, we have cared for three generations! More information on the services we provide to our patients and families, please visit www.annapolispediatrics.com
Annapolis Pediatrics is seeking a highly qualified full-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care (CPNP-PC) to provide top quality, patient-centered health care to pediatric patients in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. We are seeking a passionate pediatric CPNP who is enthusiast about providing quality patient care to the families within our practice. We believe in the four foundations of excellence in pediatric care: quality, convenience, choice, and continuity.
Experience and Qualifications
• Active Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care (CPNP-PC) license to practice in Maryland.
• Board Certification in Pediatric Nursing
• Actively carries NPI, DEA, CDS, BLS and similar, applicable licensing
• A minimum of 4-5 years of pediatric nursing experience, preferably NICU, PICU, or ER.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of computer systems and applications including electronic health record (EHR / EMR) usage
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
• Competitive salary with bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefit package to include health benefits, paid time off, disability benefits, and a retirement plan
• Malpractice Insurance coverage
• CME days with annual allowance
• Excellent Work/Life balance
• Collegial working environment
• Fantastic clinical and operational support staff
• Fabulous location – Annapolis, Maryland’s capital city is on the Chesapeake Bay and has incredible architecture, US Naval Academy, waterfront views with fine dining, shopping, and historical inns/museums. http://www.visitannapolis.org/ ; https://www.annapolis.com/
In confidence, interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls or inquiries from recruiting agencies, please.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.