Patient Representative – Annapolis
For over 70 years Annapolis Pediatrics has provided superior healthcare to the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in the Annapolis areas and surrounding communities. We commonly care for children of former patients and are proud of the outstanding level of continuity of care Annapolis Pediatrics provides.
The Patient Representative (full time) is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating a positive patient experience by ensuring efficiency from the registration process and through the check out process. The Representative will also perform functions such as managing in/out bound calls and scheduling/confirming appointments.
- Week day shifts may vary during the week: 7a – 4p; 7:30 am – 4:30 pm; 10a –7p; 11 a – CL (around 8:30 pm)
- Weekends: 7:30 am – 1:00 pm (last patient checks out).
- Position includes 1-2 evenings per week and 1-2 Sat/Sun per month.
Experience and Qualifications
- Associate Degree (Preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of CUSTOMER SERVICE using an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Administrative, and Customer Service skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in computer systems and navigation with MS Office software and utilize multi-line telephone systems.
- Must be a team player and be able to work independently with daily responsibilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.