Front Desk Associate – Annapolis
The Front Office Associate (full time) is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating a positive patient experience by ensuring efficiency from the registration process and through the check out process. The Associate will also perform functions such as managing in/out bound calls and scheduling/confirming appointments.
- Week day shifts may vary during the week: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM; 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM; 10:00 AM –7:00 PM; 11:00 AM – CL (around 8:30 PM)
- Weekends: 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM (last patient checks out).
- Position includes 1-2 evenings per week and 1-2 Sat/Sun per month.
Experience and Qualifications
- Associate Degree (Preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of CUSTOMER SERVICE using an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Administrative, and Customer Service skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in computer systems and navigation with MS Office software and utilize multi-line telephone systems.
- Must be a team player and be able to work independently with daily responsibilities.
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.