Front Desk Associate – Annapolis
The Front Office Associate (part time) is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating a positive patient experience by ensuring efficiency from the registration process and through the check out process. The Associate will also perform functions such as managing in/out bound calls and scheduling/confirming appointments.
• Week day shift: Monday – Thursday 4:00 or 4:30 – CL (around 8:30 pm)
• Weekends: 1-2 Sat/Sun per month 7:30 am – 1:00 pm (last patient checks out).
Experience and Qualifications
• Associate Degree (Preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two or more years of CUSTOMER SERVICE using an electronic medical record (EMR).
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Administrative, and Customer Service skills.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
• Proficient in computer systems and navigation with MS Office software and utilize multi-line telephone systems.
• Must be a team player and be able to work independently with daily responsibilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.