Chief Operating Officer
For over 70 years Annapolis Pediatrics has provided superior healthcare to the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in the Annapolis area and surrounding communities. We commonly care for children of former patients and are proud of the outstanding level of continuity of care Annapolis Pediatrics provides. The Maryland practice has grown to over 40 physicians and nurse practitioners in Anne Arundel County and Queens Anne County (Kent Island). Annapolis Pediatrics is aligned with Trusted Doctors, LLC to provide a larger network of resources and infrastructure to benefit our patients and staff. https://annapolispediatrics.com/
The COO is a hands-on role, providing operational leadership for clinical operations, practice management, and ancillary services for six office locations to ensure the practice provides high-quality, compassionate, value-driven care for more than 100,000 patient visits annually.
This position includes direct supervisory responsibilities and is expected to provide qualified recommendations to the Board and/or Committees to adhere to the practice’s mission, vision, and implement strategic operational goals. The COO reports to the President and provides organizational support to the Board and the various Partner-lead committees.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Finance, Business, Health Administration and/or healthcare related degrees
- Minimum of eight years-experience of significant career progression within medical practice or healthcare operations/management with broad operational responsibility for a multi-location group
- Administrator Certification (CMPE or FACMPE) by recognized group such as MGMA/ACMPE (preferred)
- Experience in nursing leadership or clinical background (preferred)
- Exceptional financial and business acumen with robust knowledge of EHR/EMR implementation and usage.
- Proven experience implementing strategies for improvement and growth related to clinical and operational enhancements driving new initiatives and deliverables.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and collaborative problem-solving skills with transparency and integrity in exercising decision making
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills to effectively provide clear communications to staff, providers, patients and public.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all stakeholders at all levels, respectively and inclusively, to foster a positive environment that promotes employee engagement.
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to: Annapolis Pediatrics / Human Resources Dept. at [email protected]
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.